People are most fulfilled and content when investing in something bigger than themselves. You were made like that. Serving is Christ's love in us in action. Each of us has been strategically placed in this location, at this time, to fulfill our unique assignment of serving.
Here are some suggestions. There are lots and lots of other ways to volunteer so let us know if you have a special gift or talents you'd like to use. There is a place for you. What are you waiting for?
Serving the Church
- Congregational Care Team: PRAY! Help support families. Contact: Sallie Fredericks
- Haven Ministry Team: Make a friend, be a friend, worship and learn about Jesus while celebrating our differences with special needs individuals and families. Contact: Haven Ministry Leader
- Youth Ministry Team: Be a mentor, facilitate a small group, go on youth retreats, Contact: Roger Record
- Children's Ministry Team: hold a baby, teach a class, copy lessons, welcome children. Contact: Jeannie Foss
- Mission Honduras: help with pre-trip details, travel to Honduras - build a house, clothe the naked. feed the hungry. Contact: Roger Record
- Welcome Ministry Team: welcome everyone on Sunday morning through greeting and hospitality. Contact: Sallie Fredericks
- Creative Arts Team: Media, drama, paint, build, construct, (just figure it out) Contact: Glen Lawrence
- Administration Team: stuff envelopes, make copies, answer the phone at the church office. Contact: Nancy Poist
- Other: There are plenty of other service opportunities. Do you have a gift or interest and want a place to volunteer? Let us know Contact: Marti Horne to get Plugged In!
Serving the Community
Help someone in the name of Jesus and be the heart, hands and feet of Jesus. Make a habit of serving others - You'll be surprised by what happens in your heart.
Men, check out how other men are serving in the surrounding community with the Waterboyz.
Women the WaterLiliz are serving someplace near you. Want to help out with the project?
Serving the World
Take a look at how Damascus Road Community Church is serving in our state and the world through our missions.