- Santa Barbara: All forms and funds are due by March 2, 2014
- NxtGen, June Teams: All forms and funds are due by April 12, 2014
- Collegiate/Adult, July Teams: All forms and funds are due by April 12, 2014
- My Completed Physical Form is attached.
- My appointment is scheduled for _______________________ (date scheduled)
- I have been to Honduras/Nicaragua with Damascus Road Community Church previously and there has been no change in my medical condition since my last trip. I understand that even though a physical is not required, it is still recommended.
- I have previously completed the Required Immunizations
- I have an appointment scheduled for ________________________ (date scheduled)
Optional resources for obtaining immunizations:
- Carroll County Health Department, Nursing Department, 410-876-4900
- Frederick Immediate Care, 301-698-8374
- FPCA Travel Health Services, Nick Craig, Mt, CTH, Solarex Ct, Frederick, MD, 301-682-6094, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passport Health: Maryland 301-408-4544
- The Travel Clinic, 850 Oak St., Frederick, MD, 301-682-6094
- Union Memorial Hospital in Baltimore, 410-554-6462
Additional information is available at Centers for Disease Control
Travel Documents Checklist
US Citizens – Passport Required for Travel
- A signed copy of the photo page in my current Passport is attached. Be sure to sign your full legal name on the photo page.
Passport Number _____________________ Exp Date ___________
A U.S. passport valid for at least three months from the date of entry is required to enter Honduras.
- I submitted my Passport Application on ________________________ (date submitted)
Forms and information on obtaining a US Passport may be obtained at most Post Offices or from the US Department of State
- A signed copy of the photo page in my current Passport is attached.
- I have checked with the Honduras Embassy or the Nicaraguan Embassy and met all requirements for travel.
- Request a Fundraising Kit from Kathy Walker, Mission Accountant. Be sure to read the fundraising information below.
- Fundraising is completed. The Amount Due includes the deposit and $1,395
All checks should be made payable to Damascus Road Community Church with the name of the missionary who raised the funds noted in the memo and may be turned in through the church offering or dropped off/mailed to the church office: Payments may also be made using Paypal.
Damascus Road Community Church - Mission Honduras or Mission Nicaragua
12826 Old National Pike, Mount Airy, MD 21771
Fundraising Information for 2014 Information Coming Soon:
- Fundraising Q&A for Missionaries: This flyer will answer many of your questions about raising funds to participate in Central America Missions.
- Fundraising Kit: Request the sample Fundraising Letter with a chart to track your fundraising and tips for sending letters. Email Kathy Walker, Mission Accountant.
Administrative, Medical and Travel documents should be returned to:
Team Representatives are authorized to receive and transport documents and funds to their intended destination: