Forms & Flyers for 2014:
- Sign Me Up - Information Request. Use this form to receive Mission Announcements and Reminders about Appointments and Deadlines. There is no need to complete this form if you have submitted an online Mission Application. To get an overview of application process and costs, please review Ready, Set, GO! and participate in the Ready, Set, GO! meeting.
- Central America Mission Brochure 2014 This brochure provides valuable information and a list of dates that should be added to your personal calendar.
- Central America Missions Application - 2014 Applications may be submitted anytime through January 5, 2014 (December 1, 2013 for Collegiate/Adult Santa Barbara). A non-refundable $100 deposit must be submitted before the application will be approved. Make the check payable to Damascus Road Community Church, note Central America Missions with the missionary's name in the memo, and submit in a Damascus Road offering envelope or use the Paypal option on the main missions page. Applications will be voted by the Central America Mission Board on December 5, 2013 and January 9, 2014.
- Making the Decision to Go - This is a helpful flyer to assist you in deciding if God is calling you to serve in Honduras this coming summer.
- History of Central America Missions - This flyer provides a history of how Damascus Road Central America Missions began.
- Immunizations - This flyer will answer many of your questions about required immunizations. If you have additional questions, please direct them to Dr. Glynn Thompson.
- Packing List - Use this flyer as a reference guide to make sure you pack what you need for the trip.
- FAQs About Central America Missions - Answers a lot of your questions about airports and what you need to know in country.
- Obtaining a Passport
Mission Announcements for the 2014 Trips
- October 26-27, 2013: Mission Kickoff
- November 17, 2013: Ready, Set, GO! Meeting, 4:00-5:00 pm in the Youth/Haven Room
- December 1, 2013: Application and non-refundable $100 deposit due for Santa Barbara trip
- January 5, 2014: Final deadline - Application and non-refundable $100 deposit due for summer trips (NxtGen Nicaragua / Collegiate-Adult Honduras)
- February 9, 2014: First Timer Orientation for all trips, 3:30-5:00 pm in the Youth/Haven Room
Use the Sign Me Up - Information Request form to have your name added to a list to receive deadline reminders and mission updates.
Contact Kathy Walker to receive updates on your fundraising or to learn how you can support a missionary.
Damascus Road World Missions offers a variety of ways for everyone to get involved with missions both in the U.S. and abroad. For more information:
Contact Roger Record.