2021 Family Bible Reading Challenge
Updated: Nov 20
Helping people fall more in love with God and His word is a top priority at DRCC. The 2021 Family Bible Reading Challenge is designed to do just that!
How does it work?
1. SIGN up by 12/31 by CLICKING HERE. This is open to any students in K-12th grade AND their parents/guardians!
2. PURCHASE the age appropriate “Foundations" books published by LifeWay and available @ www.christianbookdistributors.com
6th- 12th graders: "Foundations: New Testament A 260-Day Bible Reading Plan for Busy Teens”
Parents/Guardians (or any adult!): "Foundations: New Testament A 260-Day Bible Reading Plan for Busy Believers”
Email email@example.com if financial assistance is needed.
3. START on January 1, 2021 and complete 5 days each week for 52 weeks using the guided plan in the book. (260 days total) It doesn't take much time and is well worth it!
4. Certify each quarter that you and your K-12th grader are on track to complete the year-long reading plan. Any student whose parent completes the 4 quarterly check ins by the end of the year will earn the following grand prizes!
K-5th graders will receive a free ticket to Hershey Park!
6th-12th graders will receive a $100 scholarship for a missions trip or retreat!
And each quarter there will be a random drawing for $25 Amazon gift cards.
5. OPTIONAL, gather once a week as a family to go over what everyone has been learning! (This is a great option to consider since all 3 reading plans cover the same passages of scripture. For example, if the teen and adult versions cover Luke 1, the kids version will cover a few key verses from that chapter rather than the whole chapter.)
The Children and Youth Ministry teams are excited to see what God does in and through the families at DRCC through this 2021 Family Bible Reading Challenge!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org