DR Kids is back!
Updated: Mar 31
Hey families! We have missed you! We hope and pray that you have been healthy and well during this time we have been physically apart. After much prayer and planning, DRCC officially reopened on Sunday, March 7th!
For more information regarding the DRCC reopening and to reserve your tickets, please go to www.damascus.com/reopen.
Currently, we are offering an in-person Children’s Ministry program on Sunday mornings at 10am. This is for kids ages 2 through 5th grade. Our Preschool friends will be using The Beginners Bible curriculum and Elementary is using SuperBook!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY AS IT PERTAINS TO SAFETY PROTOCOLS WE HAVE IN PLACE.
Here's 5 things you need to know before coming to service:
1. When you arrive on campus, look for our DR Kids green flag and check in tables, located at the front of the building, where you can check in with social distancing in place.
There, one of our team members will check in your entire family…those of you going into the service and your children going to one of our classrooms. You’ll receive your child’s name tag, pick up tag and classroom location.
2. Once you reach your child’s room, they will be greeted by a volunteer wearing a mask and given a squirt of hand sanitizer. For our preschool friends, ages 2-5, masks are not required in the classroom. However, they are required in other areas of the building. All children Kindergarten through 5th grade will be required to wear a mask, at all times, so we recommend one that’s secure and comfortable.
3. Please take any coats, hats, toys, etc. with you to the auditorium.
4. An unstaffed nursery is available for children under the age of two, with their parent, if needed. Space will be limited so please plan accordingly.
5. When the service is over, please designate one parent or guardian to pick up your children, using your pickup tag and remain socially distanced when waiting. Once you have your children, please exit out the back doors and outside. This ensures check out is quick and safe for you and your children.
If you aren't ready to come back just yet, that's ok too! Our Kids Church at Home lessons will still be available via the DR Kids blog. Stay safe and we hope to see you soon!
The Children's Ministry Team