drcc virtual kidventure kamp
Even though we aren't able to have our regularly scheduled week of Kidventure Kamp, we are SO EXCITED to offer a
VIRTUAL Kidventure Kamp, the same week!
Please see below for 5 things you need to know about our virtual experience!
1. Our virtual week of Kidventure Kamp will take place June 23rd-25th! Families will be required to register using the link below. Kamp is for kids who are 5 (entering Kindergarten) through completed 5th grade! REGISTER HERE
2. The materials include a game, craft (all you need is paper!), bible story, worship by Citizen Way and scripture memory!
3. Everything you need is 99% COMPLETELY online! As our week gets closer, you will receive an email with the link to access the materials and a short list of a few things you’ll need to gather from home to use along with the online content. It should take your kids about 1 hour to complete all the activities. (We are suggesting the time frame of 10:00-11:00 AM or whenever it’s convenient for you in the morning). They can do some and come back to it, but activities need to be completed by 1:00 pm! Why?
4. We will be asking you to post videos of your kids completing the activities on our DRCC Kidventure at Home facebook group by 1:00pm. From those posts, we will be drawing a “camper of the day!” Not on our facebook group yet? Join here!
5. We’ll be doing random “drive by” visits and have LOTS of other fun surprises planned over those 3 days to encourage your kids to participate! Shh! Keep those a secret! 😉
We can’t wait to see you ONLINE and join with you in leading your kids through fun, engaging activities as they learn more about Jesus and His love! If you have questions, please email me at email@example.com. We’re praying for you and your family to be healthy and safe during this time!