John 6 challenge
Encourage your child to participate in a brand new series of challenges focused on the gospel of John. This is different than any other type of challenge we've had so far! You can choose to do as many or as few of the challenges as you would like. Here's what you need to know about the current challenge:
1. Read John 6:1-40 to or with your child 3 times (ideally on 3 separate days). Repetition is key to learning and hearing from God!
2. Have your child write down 3 thoughts they have about John 6:1-40. Encourage them to focus their thoughts on things they learned, things that amazed them, or questions they have. An easy way to do this is to have them pick 3 verses and to share a different thought for each verse.
3. Record a video of your child sharing their 3 thoughts on John 6:1-40.*
4. Post the video of your child to the private facebook group, DRCC Kidventure At Home, no later than Tuesday, July 7th.
5. ALL students who submit videos will win a gift card for a free McFlurry from McDonald's! Everyone who finishes this challenge WINS! Cool off this summer with a yummy treat on us!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
*NOTE: if your child is not comfortable with the idea of a video, feel free to email their 3 thoughts to email@example.com and we will count that as him or her completing the challenge. Please use the following as the subject line for the email: "John 5 Challenge - First & Last Name of Child."